Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Avatar

Every since I first saw the trailer, I was pretty excited about the movie. I wasn’t expecting an amazing story or script. However even at first glance, I knew the graphic would be very well done. I figured that they tried to make the story have some sort of meaning, but I didn’t think it was anything groundbreaking in that respect. I supposed people could see the message of how we are destroying this world. The messages were pretty blunt especially at the speech part. How we humans “destroyed our mother”. It reminds us that we are still dealing with environmental issues. People tend to forget. I thought it was good to remind people that our environmental problems wont go away unless we do something about it.
I also liked that they had this underlying message in this movie, because it did so well in the box office, that many people must have seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment